On the 6th December Stephen Smith and Tim Shilling organised a charity event in aid of two charities, one of which was the abandoned dogs’ refuge.
Around 70 people (English, German, Spanish, Swedish and Russian) attended and the evening raised 400 euros for the refuge thanks to the fantastic support they received from many individuals and local businesses.
In particular the following businesses contributed prizes for the very successful raffle:
· Casanova Garden Centre
· Friends Hair Salon, in Galerias Flamenco, La Manga
· Tranquillity Nail & Beauty Centre, Galerias Flamenco
· Bonete Pagan Lawyers
· Costa Calida Informer
· Gemini Gifts, La Manga Club
· Ferretería Zoco, La Manga
· El Bistro restaurant, La Manga Club
· Expert Cabo de Palos
· Cristalería La Manga
· Otapna, Puerto Tomás Maestre
· Sunrise Beach, Galerias Flamenco
In addition, Yamanja restaurant in Cabo de Palos also provided delicious Argentinian food.